Sunday, November 13, 2005

Best Gay Blog 15

The wicked backspin caught you off guard. How will you play it off without losing your footing?

Excerpt:
To do next week: grow a pair
There's a man at the gym ....he's beautiful. He's probably 35, maybe a little bit older, and he looks like a model. Beautiful body, amazing full lips, messy silver and charcoal hair. he's exactly my type. And i don't even think i have a type, but i do and he's it. We've been cruising each other for about six months now. and -- you know -- i am a pretty open guy. People feel comfortable talking to me. Too comfortable. The creepy indian (dot not feather) old man there certainly has no issues about approaching me, nor does the strange toy-store owner around the corner. Shit - those guys will cross the street to ask me about any intimate detail I've ever let slip in conversation with them. but this guy -- we'll call him the silver fox -- and I have been at it for so long, now, that i'm afraid we're at a kind of cruising plateau that I don't know how to get off of. He simply won't make the first move, which has me completely petrified.

Continue on Chafostheory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home